What if????

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doitnow

I was thinking, what if a SCI FI story was really true. Then beging to think of one that could be ending up to true and then what you would like to be true. <br /><br />Oddessy 2101 <br /><br />Then 2nd foundation.

V

vogon13

<font color="red"><i><b> ALIEN!</b></i></font>/safety_wrapper> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

D

dark_energy

StarCraft. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

H

hracctsold

What if the old movie Capricorn One really happen? That's the movie where the Mars landing was faked, and the astronauts were killed to keep it quiet, or tried to. What would that do for all the moon-landing conpirary theoies people around?

F

fornax

yeah, and that's why "THEY" tried to smear OJ Simpson (who starred in Cap.1) in order to slant everyone away from seeing his movies.<br /><br />"THEY" HAD to "off" Nicole Simpson because she KNEW what OJ suspected after he read the script.

B

beartooth

I thought it was the moon landing but it was a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts