Animated Stardust

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

x9one9x

- Animated Stardust -<br /><br />What happened in the first moment of time? I believe that the universe as we experience it, is one of an infinite number of Universes. The origin of each individual universe rests on the blackhole in which it was created. Cosmic Background Radiation gives credence to the theory that the universe was created at a point of infinite density - as in the singularity of a blackhole. (CBR) is to be found in each universe, detailing the afterglow of the early stages of space-time. There has not been just one "Big Bang" - each time a blackhole is created with sufficient mass and begins to feed, it has the probability to create a singular event granting the initial conditions for a big bang unique in and of itself. While a blackhole is feeding, it seems nearly impossible to traverse between the two worlds - but the possibility remains that a dormant blackhole just might be a wormhole to another space-time. Although enveloped within eachother, each universe exists in its own range of infinity and does not interfere with any of the "other" universes.<br /><br />The workings of galaxies are similar to the structure of the atom. Whereas, stars within each galaxy spiral around their host while periodically changing orbits and crossing paths with other stars in the same galaxy. When the exchange of orbits take place, asteroids/comets and other intra-galactic material are mixed and swapped between each neighboring solar system. When stars supernovae, all the essential elements and particles are shared within the effected areas - with asteroids/comets storing the information in the vacuum of space while acting like "galactic pollen". Asteroids are drawn to planetary structures with a greater gravitational pull; during the high-pressure, high-temperature impact on planets and other celestial bodies, the materials contained within the asteroid are superheated and a chain of events takes place where life tries to reform and combine into complex structures su

S

sithlordaj

first, let me say that the universe is everything. any concepts of multiple universes is all well and good, but we can never know about anything outside our universe (without a re-definition of the term).<br />second, I dont really feel like searching through all my physics books at the moment, but im pretty sure the 'big-bang via black hole' theory has been all but disproven (if memory serves it has to do with the shape of the universe). Thats not to say that there can't be 'multiple universes', just not in the way you mentioned.<br />third, i have a strong feeling you need to watch/stop watching "The One".<br />fourth, if you want my opinion on the universe... actually this is only an idea i had a few days ago that i havent had time to research or think about much; The whole of the universe is equal to its smallest component. basically, the smallest thing (be it a string, quantum loop, or maybe the calabi-yau shaped dimensional structure that holds strings, or it could be larger) is symmetric to the whole of the universe.<br />most of the other stuff you said made no sense in context or at all. <br />edit: yep, i regret saying that last thing. totally disagree now. i think it just that i had never thought of the universe as a single object before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts