From a drop of water....

Page 36 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
I woke up in the middle of the night to the realization, to the physical fact, that no force overrides the sheer existence of the microcosmic, at once macrocosmic, fundamentality of "set and reset," a strong suit of the 'strong interaction'!!!!

The 'strong suit' too many professional physicists try to limit to the microcosm alone while trying constantly to project "heat death" (death in "deep freeze") on the overall cosmopolis! I, on the other hand, along with some few others, have the microcosm at small, beyond local relativity, modeling the macrocosm at large, beyond local relativity . . . and vice-versa!

Then there is the always discounted, by many, "Life Force" and "Life Zone" (Stephen Hawking envisioned plurality of "zones") of the universes....
--------------------------

"Communication across the revolutionary divide is inevitably partial." -- Thomas S. Kuhn

Last edited:
There is a theory that a Singularity forms and nothing can escape its hold on all matter and EMR.

All Condensates have a property.
Chiral Super-Symmetry Dipolar Electro-magnetic, forming Vector Vortices and a CORE that attracts matter and all.

So! Singularity can never form.

There is a theory that a Singularity forms and nothing can escape its hold on all matter and EMR.

All Condensates have a property.
Chiral Super-Symmetry Dipolar Electro-magnetic, forming Vector Vortices and a CORE that attracts matter and all.

So! Singularity can never form.
Infinity in all its forms doesn't "form" (in all its infinities of pointedly singular forms . . . never 'forms')!

Last edited:
Post #869 to be continued:

So even the 1-dimensional thinker is [in on] one dimension of a multi-dimensional entity:

Thinking about my picturing, my modeling, of "the closed up superposition collapsed cosmological constant (/\) Planck (BC) (BB) 'Mirror Event Horizon' of an infinity of horizon universes (the Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe (U))" . . . always in time reversal to the horizon constancy of the Plank units, particularly in this case, the collapsed cosmological constant (/\) unit -- and universality -- of the "Planck heat" (death BY heat)!

I repeat: So even the 1-dimensional thinker is [in on] one dimension of a multi-dimensional entity.
------------------------------

"Communication across the revolutionary divide is inevitably partial." -- Thomas S. Kuhn.

Last edited: