Question Is Gravitational time dilation due to gravity?

Apr 1, 2022
Visit site
In the center of the earth, the force due to the upper half of the Earth cancels the force due to the lower half at the center of the Earth. Similarly, any force due to any portion of the Earth at its center will be cancelled by the portion opposite to it. As a result, the gravitational force at the center of anybody will be zero. If there is zero gravitational force does gravitational time dilation also cancel out?

Reactions: Atlan0001
No, gravitational time dilation is determined by the strength of the local gravitational field which is determined by how much mass is how close to you. For us, it is highest at the center of the Earth.

If there happens to be a symmetrical arrangement of mass around you, you will be weightless and float but you will still be in a high strength gravitational field.

Reactions: Atlan0001
In the center of the earth, the force due to the upper half of the Earth cancels the force due to the lower half at the center of the Earth. Similarly, any force due to any portion of the Earth at its center will be cancelled by the portion opposite to it. As a result, the gravitational force at the center of anybody will be zero. If there is zero gravitational force does gravitational time dilation also cancel out?
It is difficult to see it but the universe exists against the strength of gravity as flat, as asymptotic "Flatland," due to two precisely opposing geometrical curvatures to the universe, positive and negative curvature. The two curvatures cancel each other out to zero and the Flatland asymptote-plane results.

I know there is an antigravitational force and a constant of negative curvature to realize the flat plane of the universe but I never thought to realize that the one [is] the other!

The Flatland flatness of the universe precludes "time dilation" as far as the universe is concerned. Many local things, forces, can cause the appearance of "time dilation" in objects such as clocks, but space and time aren't two of them except when it comes to light covering a distance over time. From the instant of photo-emission -- from the instant relativity separates from reality (object reality having moved on in space and time) -- photo-light imaging is past history universe, "observable universe" (your "time dilation") within the "past history past light cone", with no local object reality to it except for the universal-host quantum physics.

Ask a physicist to give you, to describe to you, two universes rather than one! The observed and observable one in the past light cone (past history) and the unobserved, unobservable, one in the future light cone (the one, the future history, even your car's rearview mirror will tell you in bold print on the glass is further ahead -- further ahead in the future -- in space and time than what you can possibly observe in the mirror even if you were superman with super vision and instantaneous reactions)! Two universes, two clocks, rather than one! Two universes, two times, two timelines, rather than one! And only one of them, the one in the past light cone, dealing in subjective relativity (rather than object reality) . . . dealing in "time dilation" ("time slowing" rather than the splitting of time into two (in fact splitting into many (per quantum mechanics' 'Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle')))!

You weren't right but it made no difference . . . you were thought provoking -- so was Bill as usual -- and that alone deserved a thumbs up!

Last edited:
The question might seem to be,
Does/can one time dilation field cancel out a proximate counter time dilation field?

Personally I would wait for a good experiment to settle that question,
although my proposal that the interiors of black holes create inverted time seems to fall on the side of non-cancelation.

I believe if one had a Moon sized void at the center of the Earth one would have to stay exactly in the center to remain in freefall,
but if one got a little off center one would drift/'fall' in that same direction to land on the interior surface because the gravity influence would be strongest from the most proximate mass.

I went through the "inside a shell" calculation in college in an orbital mechanics course. If you integrate each fractional contribution of the elements of a shell on a person in the inside, at whatever location, the sum of the vectors is always zero. That is, inside any symmetrical shell, any object floats, regardless of their location. If you are near the inside surface, yes you have some proximate mass there but it is exactly counterbalanced by the vast majority of the shell's mass being on the other side of you.

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
Is Gravitational Time Dilation Due To Gravity??
Yes!! We are given that “Clocks that are far from massive bodies (or at higher gravitational potentials) run more quickly, and clocks close to massive bodies (or at lower gravitational potentials) run more slowly. For example, considered over the total time-span of Earth (4.6 billion years), a clock set in a geostationary position at an altitude of 9,000 meters above sea level, such as perhaps at the top of Mount Everest (prominence 8,848 m), would be about 39 hours ahead of a clock set at sea level. This is because gravitational time dilation is manifested in accelerated frames of reference or, by virtue of the equivalence principle, in the gravitational field of massive objects.”

We are given the curvature of spacetime by a large mass is as follows): “The property of mass that makes spacetime curve is the stress-energy. This includes energy density, momentum density, shear stress, and pressure. Matter has a lot of mass and therefore also a lot of energy. So it has stress-energy and therefore curves spacetime. However, light also curves spacetime.”

None of the above given explain the exact physical mechanical processes that directly cause the curvature by a large mass of spacetime, the dilation of time ie the elongation of light waves as light waves propagate near a mass nor the physical mechanical processes that push us to the center of Earth??

Please, consider the following arguments and givens for my novel original theories on neutron permeable sac evolution, GP1 Gaseous Aether Particles under pressure as the medium of electromagnetic waves, a flow of GP1 Aether Particles to the center of Earth impacting our nucleons, transferring momentum to our bodies and curving the medium of electromagnetic waves as the waves propagate in the GP1 Aether Particle Medium!!

Anyway do you understand that as the GP1 Aether Particle Medium of electromagnetic waves shifts, the wave travels a longer distance resulting in a longer wavelength and a lower frequency??

Even if you should reject my theories outright instinctively, please, give me some constructive criticism or a better solution to the mysteries of modern physics that I explain!! I welcome any and all criticisms and questions!! Thank-you for considering my novel original theories and your comments!!

By correcting the misassumptions of modern physicists, anyone can develop A Grand Unified Theory Of Gravity, Origin and Maintenance of The Cosmic Web and The Evolution Of Neutron Permeable Sacs In A Finite In Volume Ageless Universe And Logically with given data solve all the given mysteries of modern physics!!

I am nobody special but I have corrected the gaslighting and misassumptions of modern physicists to solve all the mysteries of modern physics!!

You might find the exact physical mechanics that generate gravity and store dark energy that in 5 Billion Years will transform our Sun to a Red Giant interesting below!! Please, Enjoy!!

The Proofs About My Suggestion That Gravity Is The Direct Function Of Mass And The Rate At Which The Matter Particles Of The Mass Heat Up!!):
1): Take Our Own Sun As An Example Of Gravity Generation As Our Sun’s Matter Heats Up!!):
A): We Are Given That Our Sun Formed From The Collapse Of A Molecular Hydrogen-Helium Cloud At 10 Degrees Kelvin!!
B): We Are Given That For The Past 5 Billion Years That Our Sun Has Been Heating Up And Generating Gravity!!
C): We Are Given That Our Sun Will Heat Up By 6% Per Billion Years For The Next 5 Billion Years While Generating Gravity!!
D): In 5 Billion Years); We Are Given That Our Sun Will Start Cooling From 7777 Kelvin To 3000 Kelvin While Net Emitting The Stored Anti-Gravity/Dark Energy Stored Inside The Nucleon, Electron And Neutrino Indestructible Mass-Energy Vessel Permeable Hovering Sacs In The Form Of Compressed GP1 Aether Particles That Were Stored During The 10 Billion Years That Our Sun Heated Up And Generated Gravity Blowing Off Half Its Mass Leaving A White Dwarf Remnant About The Size Of Earth At 200,000 Times Earth Density!!
E): One Proof That As Matter Cools And Net Expels GP1 Aether Particles); Dark Energy Is Released Is The Red Giant Phase Of Our Sun’s Life Cycle And All Red Giant Stars!!

2): From Observations Of Bullet Clusters We Know That Gravity And Dark Matter Gravity Stays With The Star Matter And Dark Neutrino Matter Heating Up From The Radiant Energy Of Stars And Not With An Equal Amount Of Cooling Hot Gaseous Matter Left Behind As The Two Galactic Clusters Separate!!

Above 1 & 2): Coincidence Or Direct Proof That Gravity Is A Direct Function Of Mass And The Rate At Which The Matter Particles Of The Mass Heat Up And That As Matter Particles Cool And Net Expel GP1 Aether Particles); Dark Energy Is Released Like By The Cooling Hot Gases Equal To The Mass Of The Stars Of A Bullet Cluster And The Cooling Gases At 7777 Kelvin When Our Sun Will Begin To Transform To A Red Giant!!

3): From The Discovery Of The DiPole RePeller Void In 2017): We Are Given That Lowering The Energy Quotient Per Cubic Meter In A Void Releases Measurable Dark Repulsive Energy As The Matter Including Dark Neutrino Matter In The Void Cools And Net Expels Compressed GP1 Aether Particles Creating A Void With Repulsive High GP1 Aether Particle Pressure System!!

4): Suggestion): As Superclusters Crunch And Energy Density Per Cubic Meter Increases And As Nucleon Matter In All The Stars And Neutrino Dark Matter Heats Up By Net Compressing GP1 Aether Particles Inside The Matter Vessel Sacs While Reducing The Volume Of Space): We Generate Increasing Low GP1 Aether Particle Pressure Throughout The Supercluster As We Are Given That Gravity And Dark Matter Gravity Will Be Generated By The Reduction In GP1 Aether Particle Pressure Relative To The High GP1 Aether Particle Pressure Of Expanding Voids!!

5): We Are Given That As The Great Attractor And The Shapley Attractor Crunch And Energy Density-Vacuum Energy Increases Per Cubic Meter); Matter Gravity And Dark Matter Gravity Is Generated In The Attractors That Causes The Local Galactic Group, The Virgo Galactic Centric Cluster And The Virgo Supercluster To Be Pulled At 341 Kilometers/Second Towards The Attractors); While The Cooling DiPole RePeller Void With Decreasing Vacuum Energy Per Cubic Meter Pushes Us At 290 Kilometers Per Second Towards The Great Attractor For A Net Total Peculiar Velocity Of 631 Kilometers/Second For Our Virgo Supercluster And Our Local Galactic Group!!

6): We Are Given That Low Air Pressure Hurricane Systems Develop At The Equator And That Hurricanes Intensify From Solar Radiant Heat And Warm Water!!

From The Given Above): I Suggest That The Heating Up Of Matter Particles Results In Low GP1 Aether Particle Pressure That Results In Low Air Pressure And/Or Gravitational Force Is Generated As Potential Dark Energy And Mass Is Stored In Matter Particle Permeable Sacs!!

And At The Earth’s Poles We Are Given That As Matter Cools High Air Pressure Systems Develop As Compressed Net GP1 Aether Particles Pulsate Out Of Nucleon, Electron And Neutrino Pulsating Hovering Permeable Indestructible Vessel Sacs Resulting In High GP1 Aether Particle Systems That Transform Air Particles To High Air Pressure Systems As They Cool!!

7): Side Note): If You Look At A Picture Of A Low Air Pressure Hurricane System On Earth And A Picture Of A Low GP1 Aether Particle Spiral Galaxy System In Space Side By Side); You Will Find The Pictures Are Nearly Identical Because Both Are Low GP1 Aether Particle Systems!!

I welcome any and all questions about any and all of my posts, theories and associated proofs!! If you should question, you will learn about gravity, dark matter gravity and dark energy mysteries as given by modern physicists along with logical easy to understand physical mechanical explanations based on given facts!!

Talk More Soon!! Have A Great Day!!

I think we have deceived ourselves. With more than one narrative. Time has really befuddled us. And I believe it can be easily shown.

You can NOT use oscillation for a clock ticker......period. A pendulum showed us this years ago. Only rotation can give you a stable clock ticker.

There is only ONE rate of time. And it's universal. Omnipresent. Every second has universal volume.

Any and all oscillations will change with a change in gravity or acceleration. This is inherent within the structure of an oscillation. Only a rotation can nullify the effect of this.

Man's changing clock rates do NOT show a change in time. For we have never built a stable clock. And the vibration of an atom is not stable. If atomic vibrations were stable.......we would never have large objects. And never have light. All atoms would be inert with stability.

A vertical rotating shaft in a gravity field has the same time at both ends. An atomic clock does not.

"A pendulum"! No, two pendulums, equal and opposing positive (t=+1 (past histories' past light cone)) and negative (t=-1 (future histories' future light cone)) action/reaction (a universal balancing act!) . . . and the parity trojan bottom and top, so to speak, farthest inside / farthest outside (t=0)!

The tree grows / expands from the seed-trunk (t=0) into the branches (t=-1) above the ground-horizon (t=0) and the root branches (t=+1) below ground-horizon (t=0) . . . and into its expansive/contractive rings (t=0) throughout. Also, the tree is always in the seed . . . and the seed always is in the tree . . . Schrodinger-like. Also, again Schrodinger-like, The trees are always in the forest, the forest always in the trees.

A pendulum! No, two pendulums equal and opposing...! (A universe! No two universes in 'Horizon Mirror' . . . and, once two -- and three (the trojan), countless more!)

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2022
Visit site
I think we have deceived ourselves. With more than one narrative. Time has really befuddled us. And I believe it can be easily shown.

You can NOT use oscillation for a clock ticker......period. A pendulum showed us this years ago. Only rotation can give you a stable clock ticker.

There is only ONE rate of time. And it's universal. Omnipresent. Every second has universal volume.

Any and all oscillations will change with a change in gravity or acceleration. This is inherent within the structure of an oscillation. Only a rotation can nullify the effect of this.

Man's changing clock rates do NOT show a change in time. For we have never built a stable clock. And the vibration of an atom is not stable. If atomic vibrations were stable.......we would never have large objects. And never have light. All atoms would be inert with stability.

A vertical rotating shaft in a gravity field has the same time at both ends. An atomic clock does not.
A day is a day whether you are at the top of everest or at the bottom. (earth is your spinning rod) but a second is defined differently. and a day at the top of everest doesn't have the same picoseconds as a day at the bottom of everest. So i assume you believe that the second is defined incorrectly. How would you define a second?

A day is a day whether you are at the top of everest or at the bottom. (earth is your spinning rod) but a second is defined differently. and a day at the top of everest doesn't have the same picoseconds as a day at the bottom of everest. So i assume you believe that the second is defined incorrectly. How would you define a second?
So, the speed of light is not measured the same constant of the speed of light at the top of Everest as at the bottom of Everest, eh. The space is not the same space (fractal structural zooming), but the time is the same time as at the center of Earth's singularity out, geosynchronously. A minute, an hour, a day, does not have the same seconds (on down and in) in it when flying east as when flying west. But the second will be the same whatever the direction of flight, of movement. The division of "subjective relativity" and "object reality" into two relative universes / more (but still one universe girdling quantum entangling-like "object reality" (spontaneous concurrent REALTIME) in an Einsteinian stated "spooky action at a distance")!

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
Visit site

I agree Classical Motion with your postulate that): “There is only ONE rate of time. And it's universal. Omnipresent. Every second has universal volume!!”

But with respect to one chronometer over another for accuracy, I defer to you and other physicists who have researched and experimented with different chronometers at different velocities and different potential gravitational differences and end up making corrections for GPS satellite time ticking to clock ticking on Earth to produce accurate (GP) Globe Position by our Smart Phones.

Can you comment on my suggestion that GP1 Gaseous Aether Particles under pressure are the physical actual medium of electromagnetic waves and that as GP1 Aether Particles of tiny tiny mass continually flow to the center of Earth to the coldest and densest mass at the innermost core of Earth impacting our nucleons, transferring momentum to our bodies and curving the medium of electromagnetic waves as the waves propagate in the GP1 Aether Particle Medium to create curvature of “spacetime??

After your comments, I can solve for you the multiple dilemmas of how the Earth’s innermost core can alternate between highest matter and GP1 Aether Particle pressure and lowest matter and GP1 Aether Particle pressure every 26 seconds!!

And how temperature can alternate between near absolute zero and 18,000 Kelvin at the Earth’s core every 26 seconds!!

Hint): We are given that the Earth’s crust rises and falls every 26 seconds??
For verification, just, Google): Does the Earth’s pulsate every 26 seconds??
And you get from Discover): “Every 26 seconds, the Earth shakes. Not a lot — certainly not enough that you’d feel it — but just enough that seismologists on multiple continents get a measurable little “blip” on their detectors. But even though this pulse has been observed for decades, researchers don’t agree on what’s causing it. The mystery surrounding the phenomenon even has its own XKCD web comic.“

Plus, You will learn about the exact physical mechanical mechanism that shakes the Earth and generates gravitational force as GP1 Aether Particles of tiny tiny mass transfer momentum to our nucleons pushing us towards lowest GP1 Aether Particle Pressure in the center of Earth!!

Talk More, Soon!! Have A Great Day!!

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
So, the speed of light is not measured the same constant of the speed of light at the top of Everest as at the bottom of Everest, eh. The space is not the same space (fractal structural zooming), but the time is the same time as at the center of Earth's singularity out, geosynchronously. A minute, an hour, a day, does not have the same seconds (on down and in) in it when flying east as when flying west. But the second will be the same whatever the direction of flight, of movement. The division of "subjective relativity" and "object reality" into two relative universes / more (but still one universe girdling quantum entangling-like "object reality" (spontaneous concurrent REALTIME) in an Einsteinian stated "spooky action at a distance")!
I, completely, agree with Classical Motion's postulate): “There is only ONE rate of time. And it's universal. Omnipresent. Every second has universal volume!!”

Even as the universal second is measured differently by "identical atomic clocks" at different gravitational potentials or velocities, the Universal second is unaffected!!

I could explain to you the exact physical mechanical GP1 Aether particle processes that cause different identical atomic clock ticking under different gravitational potentials or velocities, but I doubt that you would be interested or would you be interested in understanding Einstein’s mistakes about relativity and his gaslighting of modern physicists??

Anyway, Talk More, Soon!! Have A Great Day, Atlan001!!

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
No it doesn't. If you looked down the well, it would appear twisted towards the bottom due to time dilation. If you were at the bottom looking upwards it would also appear twisted.
While I have no comment with respect to the best chronometer): I, completely, agree with Classical Motion's postulate): “There is only ONE rate of time. And it's universal. Omnipresent. Every second has universal volume!!”

Even as the universal second is measured differently by "identical atom clocks" at different gravitational potentials or velocities, the Universal second is unaffected!!

I could explain to you the exact physical mechanical GP1 Aether particle processes that cause different identical atomic clock ticking under different gravitational potentials or velocities but I doubt that you would be interested or would you be interested in understanding Einstein’s mistakes about relativity and his gaslighting of modern physicists??

Anyway, Talk More, Soon!! Have A Great Day, Billslugg!!

Apr 1, 2022
Visit site
No it doesn't. If you looked down the well, it would appear twisted towards the bottom due to time dilation. If you were at the bottom looking upwards it would also appear twisted.
if in a day it appears to twist by a degree, but in a year that time dilation would add up to a full circle. would it break? or would relatively slow end try to catch up making its rotation faster than the top?

Last edited:
My comments were made against one modern assumption. Variable rate of time. Time is only variable with duration........rate of time is set. This universe sets in it.

We measure duration with a much faster rate, a flicker rate, to measure duration. A fine flicker can give a short duration. We chop it. With an oscillation. We count flickers. We make short durations to measure larger ones. Oscillations have phase and vary, and are greatly effected with any accelerations. This is what we use for motion detection. To orientate our screens.

GPS not not use time of flight for GPS. They use lengths. The more lengths the more accurate. The lengths can be added or subtracted at any time. Maybe it has changed now.

I can not argue with counter statements that use more modern assumptions. Especially gravity wells. I do not believe that gravity converges to a point. Or that mass can superposition. I have no idea of GP1 aether or particles, sorry.

If the rate of time ever did change, the motions we see would not occur. This system of motion is set and locked. Very firm bounds. It allows being a universe, possible.

I am not an authority, have no proof but my words, this is just what I deduce. And seems to me, plausible, much more so than others.

Every solved mystery and every solved puzzle has always had a down to earth explanation. Otherwise it remains unsolved.

Reactions: Adoni Yannop
if in a day it appears to twist by a degree, but in a year that time dilation would add up to a full circle. would it break?
No, it would not break. Anyone at any location would see their area perfectly straight. Every location sees their local clock as functioning normally. It is only when you look far away that twisting becomes evident. Also, the light you are using to view it would become stretched to longer and longer wavelengths. If there was a black hole at the center, you would see your object remdered only in very long radio wavelengths. No detail could be seen.

Apr 1, 2022
Visit site
No, it would not break. Anyone at any location would see their area perfectly straight. Every location sees their local clock as functioning normally. It is only when you look far away that twisting becomes evident. Also, the light you are using to view it would become stretched to longer and longer wavelengths. If there was a black hole at the center, you would see your object remdered only in very long radio wavelengths. No detail could be seen.
i can't seem to wrap my head around that.
if after one day the top has turned 360 degrees and the bottom 359 degreees
after a year the top has made 360 revolutions and the bottom has make 359 at which point if i stop the rotation at the top.
does the bottom continue to rotate for another day until it catches up or does it stop and stay twisted looking?

There is one thing I see is being left out of straightening a shaft. Speed as a geometry is at once a distance, a curving distance. The greater the speed, as in Earth's rotation, the shorter the length in curvature in one direction of space of it as opposed to the other direction of space! Two line distances and two volumes (magnitudes) rather than one!

An example in another context of what I'm talking about:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiJFo-kaJBQ

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2024
Visit site
Maybe. I know that you can suspend a magnet above a liquid nitrogen doused magnet, and it hovers in mid air...freaky. maybe the suspension in mid air is due to this effect.

Thank you for your kind offer but I must decline. I have a personal policy of not understanding only one version of Relativity at a time, and right now I am not understanding Einstein's version. Perhaps some day, though.
Einstein got it backward. He saw space as hard and time as soft. It is the other way round, time is hard (spontaneous concurrent REALTIME (t=0)) and space is soft.

Not being soft, not having the softness Einstein pictured, hard time is brittle and breaks . . . keeps its diamond hard-like consistency but shatters like glass. SPACETIME, Einstein's attempt to merge opposing consistencies into one entity succeeded in realizing one picture though. That of past histories' (t=+1 (-->)) observable past light cone |-->(t=0)<--| future histories' (t=-1 (<--)) unobservable future light cone. The two light-time elements -- the two opposed time elements -- faced (t=+1 --> | <-- t=-1) in the 'Horizon Mirror' (t=0).

It's just too damn bad that the former (t=+1 (-->)) has been taken -- been drawn -- by cosmologists and physicists to be both the former and the latter, all at once as one and the same arrow running solely in one and the same direction (t=+1 (-->|-->)). You couldn't travel across the street, even across a room; you couldn't even move, in the naked singularity of an all observable and relativistic universe. You could be stretched across a stretched street, stretched across a stretched room, stretched across a stretched universe, stretched across a stretched time, but you, and anything else of the universe -- any universe -- would NOT be any individualistically free a discreet entity . . . any more or less a "discreet quanta".

Last edited:

Latest posts