March 3rd 2007 Lunar Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chembuff1982

August 22nd or 23rd they said another one is going to happen like this, but after that 40 years. This is my own picture I have many and a video of the eclipse. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> You may be a genius, but google knows more than you! </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Just curious, who is "they"?<br />And what do they mean by "like this"?<br /><br />It's hard to evaluate the information without some more detail.<br />BTW, I've heard the same reports, but have not had time to investigate what was really said. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

C

chembuff1982

The news said August 22nd or 23rd it's going to happen again. And it won't happen for 40 years. It was on CNN, I believe. These are just my personal photos, I have two videos of the eclipse too. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> You may be a genius, but google knows more than you! </div>

H

halcyondays

This is nonsense. Total lunar eclipses tend to occur in bunches of one or two a year for several years, and then there is a gap of maybe two to three years, and the cycle repeats. The next total lunar eclipses are August 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 (twice), 2014 (twice), 2015 (twice), and I'm not going any further. Of course, not all lunar eclipses are visible from everywhere.

5billionyearslater

I wouldn't quite believe everything the news says, they don't really have any scientific reasoning.<br /><br />The next Total Lunar Eclipse is later this year but we won't see it.<br /><br />The next is in February 2008 that we will see. The next after that is 2015 I believe. I'm in the UK, so this is what these dates are based on.<br /><br />It all depends on where you are in the world and if in fact you count partial eclipises, which I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts