Moon Landings Faked? (and all other space mission fakery)

Page 44 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
A

adrenalynn

Thanks, I think, but it's a commercial application aimed at a particular problem.

There are a few things to look at here:

1) You can't please a hoaxer. Can't be done. It's a defect in their brain. You can counsel it, you can medicate it, but you can't fix it with logic. Does anyone really believe that a camera showing someone looking out a porthole is going to make the hoaxers go away when the sheer volume of undeniable evidence (such as the reflectors) doesn't?

2) Weight and power budgets are an ugly fact of life. In my own forays into near-space, I've had to face those facts at every turn. I can fly any camera(s) I want from an availability standpoint. They're light, cheap, and easy on the power now. When it comes down to it, I spend my weight and power budgets on more pixels, more sensitivity, and more spectrum - just like NASA. The hoaxers represent a tiny, if noisy, fraction of the population, and are utterly and completely unimportant and insignificant. Just addressing them would lend them credibility they don't deserve. So ignore them and fly experiments that have scientific merit.

3) We don't have a national space program anymore anyway. :cry:

Yup - you're correct - CCD's weren't even invented until the last of the Apollo missions were flying. They didn't become available outside of Bell Labs until after the last lunar missions. During Apollo they were still flying tubes.

The cameras they'd fly today would be able to see multiple spectra at massive resolutions, and with infinitely more sensitivity.

F

frodo1008

OK, good answering post, thank you. I wish all discussions were as good as this (at least this part of this thread anyway).

And, I do expect that if NASA is going to be buying rides eventually from such as spacex, then it may even be increasing its commercial buys. So just perhaps your good work will be finding its way onto both the moon, and eventually even Mars!

Something to take great pride in.

I know that I take such pride in my own efforts as one of the 400,000 people directly responsible for the Apollo project. Which might just explain why I am so upset with these brain dead NASA Moon Hoax types. But you are correct, it is perhaps best to ignore them entirely!

Thanks again! :D :D :D

I've had a serious blip in my mental health, during the medication transfer, which is the reason for me not being around so much for the last few days. More of my imbecile spam should be appearing over the next few days on these forums.!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :mrgreen: :lol:

adrenalynn":2xovoc41 said:
Thanks, I think, but it's a commercial application aimed at a particular problem.

There are a few things to look at here:

1) You can't please a hoaxer. Can't be done. It's a defect in their brain. You can counsel it, you can medicate it, but you can't fix it with logic. Does anyone really believe that a camera showing someone looking out a porthole is going to make the hoaxers go away when the sheer volume of undeniable evidence (such as the reflectors) doesn't?

2) Weight and power budgets are an ugly fact of life. In my own forays into near-space, I've had to face those facts at every turn. I can fly any camera(s) I want from an availability standpoint. They're light, cheap, and easy on the power now. When it comes down to it, I spend my weight and power budgets on more pixels, more sensitivity, and more spectrum - just like NASA. The hoaxers represent a tiny, if noisy, fraction of the population, and are utterly and completely unimportant and insignificant. Just addressing them would lend them credibility they don't deserve. So ignore them and fly experiments that have scientific merit.

Totally true Adrenalynn,

Even if we were to take the HBers to the moon, stick them in spacesuits & say smash their faceplates against the landing legs of the descent module of Eagle, they would STILL think it's a hoax, because they saw it on YouTube first :(

I agree just best to ignore them afer all, all they are doing is
other_beatingA_DeadHorse-1.gif
deadhorse-1.gif
4d18495d09190c603ad61e4ba1de1012-2.gif

rofl.gif

What worries more though is the underlying reason, the decline in teaching standards of science & technology amongst younger people, the rise in crap like 2012, UFOs, Nibiru, etc. All of the same mindset. :x

Andrew Brown.

S

Smersh

Andrew I really must say I've been terribly impressed recently with the display you've exhibited, with your fine stable of dead horses being beaten. :ugeek:

Here's an idea, why don't we rate any future HB's posts by number of dead horses each post rates, for example ...

1 x DH = Pretty ridiculous
2x DH = Ridiculous
3x DH = Extremely Ridiculous
4 x DH = Extremely, Extremely Ridiculous
5 x DH = Insane
6 x DH or more = Insane and Ridiculous

Etc etc. :p :ugeek:

N

netarch

Smersh":2ae84x4e said:
Here's an idea, why don't we rate any future HB's posts by number of dead horses each post rates, for example ...

1 x DH = Pretty ridiculous
2x DH = Ridiculous
3x DH = Extremely Ridiculous
4 x DH = Extremely, Extremely Ridiculous
5 x DH = Insane
6 x DH or more = Insane and Ridiculous

Etc etc. :p :ugeek:

A bit of semantics here:

IMHO, beating 6 dead horses simultaneously is not nearly as futile as beating a single dead horse 6 times. After all, beating a bunch of dead horses just takes lots of endurance. But beating on that one dead horse, over and over again, well that just leaves a sticky goo doesn't it? But then again, with all the heat released in said futile beating, we just might end up with something not quite futile - something usable, actually: glue! :lol:

S

SJQ

If you can beat six dead horses simultaneously, it takes more than endurance - it takes four additional arms. If we are considering this as an option, perhaps the Moon landings really were faked - and the aliens came directly to Earth? :D

Not sure what they have against horses, though....

M

Mee_n_Mac

SJQ":31t9g1kd said:
If you can beat six dead horses simultaneously, it takes more than endurance - it takes four additional arms. If we are considering this as an option, perhaps the Moon landings really were faked - and the aliens came directly to Earth? :D

Not sure what they have against horses, though....

Could be they like horses, just not dead ones. Or could be they like to sniff glue. I dunno ... :mrgreen:

A

adrenalynn

Bingo! You nailed the whole thing with the glue-sniffing. It's now completely clear!

M

Mee_n_Mac

Just to add to a point made earlier in this thread re: flares.

http://www.space.com/spacewatch/sun-unl ... 01108.html

"Astronomers who study the sun have five categories of flares: A, B, C, M and X," explained SPACE.com's skywatching columnist Joe Rao. "The M and X flares are the most potent types and the one that erupted [Saturday] was an M 5.4 which is just about the most powerful flare we've seen in many years."

Oh noes, powerful flare emits energetic particles frying astronauts. There could be no escape, no hope !

At the time of the flare, sunspot group 1121 was on the limb, or the edge, of the sun's disk, so any cloud of electrified particles ejected by the flare would not reach Earth, Rao said.

Oh wait such particle emissions are directional ?!? Who knew ?

Oh yeah I almost forgot.

[/sarcasm]

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Re: did China fake their spacewalk?

Welcome to actually posting then, CB. :)

My stock answers to THAT particular line of reasoning are:

1. The entire world was watching us, and we were in the middle of a very tense Cold War. The Russians would have called us on it in an instant.

2. Perhaps 250,000 people in all were involved in the Apollo project. A quarter of a million people keeping their mouths shut for 40 years? Extremely doubtful, you know what I mean? Hell, three people with a mundane secret can't keep their mouths shut for a week.

3. And we're not talking just Apollo 11, we're talking all the way through Apollo 17, so multiply Russia saying nothing, and all those people keeping quiet for some long by seven missions. It's just absurd to believe.

This is the government we are talking about. They know how to keep secrets. They usually compartmentalize. And you must sign documents for security clearances. In which you can be imprisoned or put to death for releasing secrets. One example would be the Montauk project.

I think it could be possible China faked it because we haven't even been back to the Moon. I don't think we in the US faked it but I do think we were to the moon before the official version of it. NASA is just mainly a cover story to what is really going on.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Re-opening this thread for additional discussion, as the matter continues to be re-raised by conspiracy theorists (and successively debunked).

I find it funny people are still using the term "conspiracy theorist". That was a term the CIA created because to many people were asking questions about the murder of Kennedy. Sorry I know a bit off the track of the thread but I just wanted to note that.

Also another very governmental term debunked. lol!

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Re: Nasa Beter Prove The moon Landing

If you don’t believe in the moon landings you might as well put your tin foil hat on now. There is plenty of evidence all over the internet, instead of wasting your time reading conspiracy sites or listening to your conspiracy friends why don’t you proactively search for the proof yourself and tell us about your findings, I know there have been many threads on here dealign wth the moon landings and countless sites dedicated to it.

If you’re still not convinced, maybe you shouldn’t worry about such complex things, and start with something a little easier, like a high school education.

In fact I'm surprised I’ve let you off so lightly, I must be in a good mood. :)

Wait do people still learn things in high school? lol! As far as I know the American School System is broken and students aren't taught to think for themselves. I really didn't learn anything until I got out of High School.lol!

People might need to put on tin foil hats once this 5G kicks in because it is going to cook everybody's brain. lol!

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
That is not true. Conspiracy Theorist is not only a valid name for Conspiracy Theorist, it is used because it is accurate and virtually everyone knows what it means. Origin of the term is irrelevant, it is here to stay. Even the Conspiracy Theorist websites acknowledge the term. Here is a card that may be carried by an avid Conspiracy Theorist.
No offense intended, and I hope it does not violate any forum rules.
81022982_2656841944409799_2357398194612076544_o.jpg

I refer you to: CIA Document 1035-960: Foundation of a Weaponized Term
http://www.jfklancer.com/CIA.html

“Conspiracy theory” is a term that at once strikes fear and anxiety in the hearts of most every public figure, particularly journalists and academics. Since the 1960s the label has become a disciplinary device that has been overwhelmingly effective in defining certain events off limits to inquiry or debate. Especially in the United States raising legitimate questions about dubious official narratives destined to inform public opinion (and thereby public policy) is a major thought crime that must be cauterized from the public psyche at all costs.

Conspiracy theory’s acutely negative connotations may be traced to liberal historian Richard Hofstadter’s well-known fusillades against the “New Right.” Yet it was the Central Intelligence Agency that likely played the greatest role in effectively “weaponizing” the term. In the groundswell of public skepticism toward the Warren Commission’s findings on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the CIA sent a detailed directive to all of its bureaus. Titled “Countering Criticism of the Warren Commission Report,” the dispatch played a definitive role in making the “conspiracy theory” term a weapon to be wielded against almost any individual or group calling the government’s increasingly clandestine programs and activities into question......https://projectunspeakable.com/conspiracy-theory-invention-of-cia/

Dec 21, 2019
Visit site
No they haven't! That was fake news designed by NASA to out to catch gullible Apollo believing idiots. They never went to the Moon so obviously there are no footprints, Lunar Rovers or the bases of LM's on the Moon to take pictures of in the first place! Wake up! If You need latest roblox promo codes Click blue
Therefore any supposedly captured by satellite, irrespective of who the latter belong to, is obviously fake! Besides, no lunar satellite has a camera with a high enough resolution to capture something as small as the base of an LM (about 12 feet across), let alone a footprint or two from high in orbit, which should be all the clue you need to know its fake! In fact, even with the most powerful optical telescopes ever made, we can only see objects larger than 300 feet across on the Moon, which conveniently for NASA makes the Apollo objects allegedly left on the Moon totally invisible from Earth. I am moiz From vidmate app download
How ridiculous

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
What are you arguing about? Explained the origin of, ok. Debunked , no.
Damn!!!

I rest my case.lol!

I suppose we should get back on track with the title of the thread. I am sure we went to the moon and I don't think it was any fakery. It was more of a cover to make it look like Nasa is actually worth it's tax dollars. But I would actually go further and say their is a hidden space program the general population don't know about. I feel we already have humans on Mars and we have different forms of travel. It may well be that we already have teleportation also. I think if all these things were released to the public what would we need big petroleum for if you can just teleport? So maybe one reason why the general public is not informed. But this is all just conjecture I have no proof.

Latest posts