Sci Fi Quiz Number one

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ascan1984

What was Jean Luc Picards borg name?<br /><br />What was the nickname of Rembrant Brown in sliders?<br /><br />What was the name of the room in quantum leap were everyone who same traded places with stayed until the mission was complete?<br /><br />In one of the first five episodes of Stargate SG1 there was a woman/goald looking for Ra. Who was she?<br /><br />In the end of quantum leap, who did it turn out was controling sams leaps?<br /><br />Who are the mortal villians in farscape?<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

S

Swampcat

<font color="yellow">"What was Jean Luc Picards borg name?"</font><br /><br />Locutus <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="3" color="#ff9900"><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong><em>------------------------------------------------------------------- </em></strong></font></p><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong><em>"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. Unsuccessful rebellions, indeed, generally establish the encroachments on the rights of the people which have produced them. An observation of this truth should render honest republican governors so mild in their punishment of rebellions as not to discourage them too much. It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government."</em></strong></font></p><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong>Thomas Jefferson</strong></font></p></font> </div>

C

canadian_joe

3. The waiting room (very original name)<br /><br />5. At first assumed Sam is controlling his leaps in some way. In the series finale get to see the controller of the leaps, but still not obvious who it is. God perhaps. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

F

flynn

Peacekeepers? I'll have to ask my brother he used to watch it. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts