Moon Landings Faked? (and all other space mission fakery)

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
M

MeteorWayne

Re: Nasa Beter Prove The moon Landing

I am going to merge this into the other Mood Landing faked thread, which I am going to pin for the next few weeks :(

M

MeteorWayne

OmegaOm":6ygov6v3 said:
I am in the middle on the belief of Americans men on the moon. There is good evidence both ways. But what really gets me is why we have not seen proof. Japan postponed their moon probe for many years, it even originally had a camera that could resolve the artifacts left by the Apollo astronauts, then they changed it. Now Nasa has a moon probe that supposedly can resolve 1 meter. I seen the striking images a few days ago. Why are they not proving that they were on the moon with this satellite. I am sure they could of modified the flight path somehow.
It is Nasa's arrogance, that they do not have to offer more proof of the moon landing, that makes them look guilty.

Either way, within 10 years we should know for sure if Americans were the first to land on the moon. If they did not, the secret can not last forever. If they did, then end this conspiracy theory soon.

The artifacts left behind on the moon are quite small. LRO will be able to see them (not much detail, just that they are there) when it settles into it's final science orbit in about 45 days, when it passes over the sites. Proving to people who are foolish enough to ignore the mountains of evidence supporting the landing facts is nota high prirityof the mission, though eventually they will image all the sites.

If you have the guts, read through the clavius.org site linked to above. Evry single argument used by the hoax believers is demolished, no rational person could believe in the 6 missions being faked.

It's easy for young people in the fast paced CGI world to ignore real science. For those who watched it live, the idea is a joke.

S

SpeedFreek

OmegaOm":1adswit3 said:
I am in the middle on the belief of Americans men on the moon. There is good evidence both ways.

There is no good evidence that the moon landings were faked, whatsoever.

A

abq_farside

OmegaOm":2slizsin said:
I am in the middle on the belief of Americans men on the moon. There is good evidence both ways. ........

Actually there is not any good evidence to suggest the landing was faked that has not already been debunked. Please show us if you feel differently.

J

jim48

Re: Moon Landings Faked?

I was in the hospital the other day for some tests. The young man who was performing the CAT scan procedure got to talking about tv shows and somehow we ended up on the 40th anniversary of the first moon landing. I tried to describe to him just how exciting that was. He smiled and said he'd heard that it might have been faked and he said that with all seriousness and I am not making this up!!! I told him that with a $24 billion budget NASA could have done something far more realistic looking. He said he'd heard from "... a few people" that it was all phony. Kid was in his-mid '30s. :?:

N

netarch

Richard Hoagland not only says that not only did NASA not fake the moon landings, but that NASA itself started that "conspiracy theory" in order to cover up a larger conspiracy - that NASA found evidence of ancient civilizations on both Mars and the moon. Yeah - that sounds like Maxwell Smart saying that KAOS created Control to throw us off the track of the real KAOS.

My father recently gave me the book "Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA" by Hoagland. I'm reading it right now - very interesting, but I think I'll at least read the whole book before actually researching his contention that NASA has been destroying photographic negatives, hypnotizing astronauts during mission debriefings, etc. You know, normal everyday conspiracy stuff. Oh - and NASA had a hand in the Kennedy assassination because they feared cooperation with the USSR on a joint moon mission in the 1960's would endanger the US.

So, yes Virginia. There really was a moon landing. More so than you can imagine... :mrgreen:

R

Rudee

Re: POLL: Should NASA Send Astronauts Back to the Moon?

same question applies now that applied 40 years ago:

How do you propose to get them past the Van Allen radiation belt?

M

mr_mark

WHY OH LORD, WHY DO WE HAVE TO KEEP HAVING POSTS BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN THE MOON LANDINGS! It's getting old quick! I'M SICK OF IT! This is a science based web site not a spot for conspiracy nutjobs. We need to start eliminating these posts. Space.com is a serious website for people who want to talk about space and space research. We should not have to keep justifying why the moon landings happened. Please NASA pleasejust give us the photos already from LRO of the Apollo landing sites so we can shut these people up. THIS IS NOT YOU TUBE!

B

Bones2

People should be able to post whatever they wish.. Mr. Mark. People, like you, who don't think people should be able to speak their minds, shouldn't post. You got some proof?
I beleive they should "go back" to the moon.. for the same reason mentioned above.. trips to Mars would be easier so forth, so on.. Maybe go to the dark side this time. Say hi to the aliens.

V

VirginiaPhillips

What I'm wondering is why someone would not want to believe it (that man landed on the moon, and walked). But I bet they're the same people who think The Bible is faked (by the Catholic Church) and will never believe in God...

You know, the narcissists - empty and searching for something but never giving anything, or anyone, else any credit.

Who don't allow themselves the joy of wonder.

And are sad.

Virginia

D

drwayne

Actually, I don't think you have to look at it from quite that negative a way.

There is an element in human nature that is somewhat contrarian. We like to be part of the "in"
crowd that "knows" that something everyone thinks is right is not. Or vice versa. Or...

A willingness to confront the status quo, along with the intellectual honesty to examine issues
in detail from different angles is one of the driving forces behind the advancement of knowlege*.

Wayne

*A willingness to confront the status quo, without the sincere desire to do the drudge work
to actually get at the truth on the other hand does not a lot to advance much. :)

O

origin

Rudee":1dtuwl7f said:

Same way they did 40 years ago, the apollo space craft flew through it. It ain't all that complicated.

S

SpeedFreek

Bones2":gpdjhua8 said:
You got some proof?

Yes. We have had proof for decades.

What sort of proof do you require?

A

abq_farside

VirginiaPhillips":ikmwonlu said:
What I'm wondering is why someone would not want to believe it (that man landed on the moon, and walked). But I bet they're the same people who think The Bible is faked (by the Catholic Church) and will never believe in God...

Not sure I would claim that not believing in the bible and the moon landing being faked are the same thing. I know we landed on the moon but cannot claim the same belief in your bible or your god.

A

abq_farside

mr_mark":2va9fz3a said:
WHY OH LORD, WHY DO WE HAVE TO KEEP HAVING POSTS BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN THE MOON LANDINGS! It's getting old quick! I'M SICK OF IT! This is a science based web site not a spot for conspiracy nutjobs. We need to start eliminating these posts. Space.com is a serious website for people who want to talk about space and space research. .......

Of course this forum is called The Unexplained and formerly Phenomenon I believe. You can always stay out of this forum so as not to upset you too much. Outside of Free Space, the others stick pretty much to science and facts.

M

MeteorWayne

Just to point out, Mr mark did not post here, his post got swept up when I cleaned out the Back to the Moon Poll thread.

It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it....I should apologize to him.

P

prophetjimi

IMO the moon base charade is a lunar ruse used to deflect attention from the real intent of a new Noah’s Ark project aimed to save a few global moguls from impending planetary disaster.

Hendrix said "They try to build their own heavens, they want to be written down in war history, they want to be written down in money history, and those things are nothing but jokes, and those people are gonna be jokes. They should be put in cages to be looked at because they're getting very rare."

For evidence of their pathetic deception enter here

http://www.rockprophecy.com/missile-moonbase.html

J

jim48

Rudee":fjhe2cxp said:

The same way we did it 40 years ago: Send them to the moon.

J

jim48

netarch":1x413n0v said:
Richard Hoagland not only says that not only did NASA not fake the moon landings, but that NASA itself started that "conspiracy theory" in order to cover up a larger conspiracy - that NASA found evidence of ancient civilizations on both Mars and the moon. Yeah - that sounds like Maxwell Smart saying that KAOS created Control to throw us off the track of the real KAOS.

My father recently gave me the book "Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA" by Hoagland. I'm reading it right now - very interesting, but I think I'll at least read the whole book before actually researching his contention that NASA has been destroying photographic negatives, hypnotizing astronauts during mission debriefings, etc. You know, normal everyday conspiracy stuff. Oh - and NASA had a hand in the Kennedy assassination because they feared cooperation with the USSR on a joint moon mission in the 1960's would endanger the US.

So, yes Virginia. There really was a moon landing. More so than you can imagine... :mrgreen:

Beware Hoagland. He is a con artist and a snake oil salesman. Listen to him on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and he actually sounds like he knows what he's talking about. He has a surprisingly large following.

Z

zarniwoop

ok ...so the moon landings were faked ...you ask for proof...
ok for the last 5 years i've been travelling every week to mars for regular sightseeing trips...ok prove i havent been.

D

drwayne

zarniwoop":39h8to7f said:
ok for the last 5 years i've been travelling every week to mars for regular sightseeing trips...ok prove i havent been.

I fly that run and I know all of the regulars.

;)

D

doublehelix

drwayne":3s2yk7hl said:
zarniwoop":3s2yk7hl said:

I fly that run and I know all of the regulars.

;)

POST OF THE WEEK. :lol:

-dh

S

Shadowslayer81

Oh they went to the moon alright. But the lighting was off so they filmed the whole thing in my dads backyard in arizona. Said if he ever said anything about it they'd shoot'em. But you know Bureaucracy is bad so the paper work for shooting him got lost along with the original tapes so were still here ;-)

Seriously i've been reading this site for years and I didn't think you guys would entertain suchs post after all you give them evidence and they'll say robots did it or some crap. Nasa needs to send a mission to land an hd camera a few hundred feet from a landing site and broadcast back video with a caption saying "Yeah we were totally there"

D

drwayne

Shadowslayer81":256h692t said:
Oh they went to the moon alright. But the lighting was off so they filmed the whole thing in my dads backyard in arizona. Said if he ever said anything about it they'd shoot'em. But you know Bureaucracy is bad so the paper work for shooting him got lost along with the original tapes so were still here ;-)

Seriously i've been reading this site for years and I didn't think you guys would entertain suchs post after all you give them evidence and they'll say robots did it or some crap. Nasa needs to send a mission to land an hd camera a few hundred feet from a landing site and broadcast back video with a caption saying "Yeah we were totally there"

As I have joked on several occasions, if they did that, then someone would insist that it was placed there
after the fact.

:)

A

aphh

jim48":16d33uy0 said:
Beware Hoagland. He is a con artist and a snake oil salesman. Listen to him on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and he actually sounds like he knows what he's talking about. He has a surprisingly large following.

I believe Hoagland was actually sent on a mission by CIA/NASA to cover up the cover up of the fake moon landings that took place while the actual moon landings were underway...

This is how counter intelligence operations work, create so much disinformation that nobody could recognize the truth anymore. And even if somebody could connect the dots and get to the bottom of it, general public were so disillusioned that nobody wanted to even listen.

:cool: