best of X-files

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wmdragon

I'm finally getting around to seeking good X-file episodes which I missed or want to see again. any recommendations?<br /><br />on my list for now:<br /><br />Humbug<br />Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'<br />Home<br />All Souls<br />The Truth (series finale, just out of curiosity, I had given up on the show long before it ended) <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#993366"><em>The only laws of matter are those which our minds must fabricate, and the only laws of mind are fabricated for it by matter.</em> <br /> --- James Clerk Maxwell</font></p> </div>

G

grooble

4D <br />The Field where i died ( i just like the beginning and end, and the music for it.)<br /><br />Humbug, is that the vampire one? That's the funniest episode they ever did. There is another good one too, similar to 4D in it's twilight zone style. It's a time loop episode, like ground hog day.<br /><br />I have all 9 series on DVD. <br /><br /><br />

P

phelan

all of them!! lol. I wish I knew names of the ones I love, but I don't so I cant be much help there, but I have to say that there were very few that I didn't like if any at all.

W

wmdragon

Humbug is the circus one, with the freaks. I think I know the vampire one you are talking about, in which each character had a different version of the story. funny, but I read somewhere that it was just imitating the gimmick used in the older Jose Chung episode on my list, which was allegedly better. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#993366"><em>The only laws of matter are those which our minds must fabricate, and the only laws of mind are fabricated for it by matter.</em> <br /> --- James Clerk Maxwell</font></p> </div>

W

wmdragon

thats the episode 'Home' on my list <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#993366"><em>The only laws of matter are those which our minds must fabricate, and the only laws of mind are fabricated for it by matter.</em> <br /> --- James Clerk Maxwell</font></p> </div>

W

wmdragon

I finally watched the series finale. extremely disappointing. I was expecting spectacular closure, not an underwhelming trial episode with little paranormal stuff and a dull open ending. I'm glad they did try to summarize the Conspiracy, but it left me pretty confused. does anybody have a link to a good synopsis of the Conspiracy, an X-file cliffnotes? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#993366"><em>The only laws of matter are those which our minds must fabricate, and the only laws of mind are fabricated for it by matter.</em> <br /> --- James Clerk Maxwell</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.