Introduce yourself! (And show us your swag)

Page 5 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Dec 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the Space Forum and excited to meet fellow space fanatics.
I follow space programs from all countries. Like to track space statistics and accomplishments.
My avatar is a photo from when I had the opportunity to go on board Space Shuttle Discovery.
Glad to see the US back in space with Space X!

Reactions: Lutfij
Jan 16, 2021
Hii I'm kirti
As a person I'm chill and easygoing and also Completely extroverted.
I like talking and making new friends
Learning about space is my biggest hobby so here I am 👀✌

Reactions: Helio
Jan 18, 2021
Space is awesome. Everyone here is awesome for not thinking Space is waste of time and money. Mad props. Looking forward to learning and debating and having a lot of space-y fun with you all!

Reactions: Helio
Feb 4, 2021
Hi, I am James and live in Portsmouth on the South coast of England. I have a very wide range of interests from nature to space and from politics to sport. I find myself associated with several site and interests but find it difficult to get too deeply involved due to the broadness of interest.
One of the things I discovered when I was a younger person was working out for myself how fast the Earth rotates and what velocity it travels at in its orbit. I realized that you do not need a scientist to tell you everything. Some things are logical and can be worked out by anyone.

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, I am James and live in Portsmouth on the South coast of England.
I'm in Texas, but as a teenager aboard a merchant vessel, our fist docking in the UK was Portsmouth. I still have the Girard turntable I bought there in 1970. [Please tell the salesman that, contrary to his claim, I did find one less expensive in London. ;)]

Robert Mitchell Livingston

My Theory of The Universe.

The Office Room I use to help me think of new space ideas.

My Theory of the Cosmos:

Any my quote is: I imagine a nation that believes in all life.
Thank you for reading my space theories!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts