Need help identifying a movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greywall

I saw the ending to an old sci-fi movie and need help identifying it. None of the actors/actresses were big stars or anything, so already I'm at a disadvantage. The only thing I can do is recount the portion of the movie I saw and hope someone recognizes it.<br /><br />Just based on looks alone, I would guess the movie was shot in the 80s. A group of people board some kind of small shuttle or escape vehicle accompanied by a small robot, similar looking to twiggy from Buck Rogers. As they are getting ready to leave they realize there is one thing left to do before they can take-off. They approach the robot and flip some kind of switch that turns him into like a "kill-mode" or "assasin-mode" or something. The robot then leaves and hunts down another robot just like himself and they fight to the death. Lots of slow-motion here as the robots burst through walls going from room to room. The robot then quietly returns to the ship without saying a word and the group leaves the planet.<br /><br />I know this is vague and short, but that is all I can recall. If someone recognizes this movie I'd greatly appreciate any details you can give me!

E

enigma10

You sure its the the movie the black hole? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <em>"<font color="#333399">An organism at war with itself is a doomed organism." - Carl Sagan</font></em> </div>

G

greywall

No, it's not The Black Hole, I've seen that movie several times. It is wierd how similar the endings seem though.<br /><br />Thanks for the attempt though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts